Lancaster, PA: Joseph Figari, circa 1935. First Edition. Softcover. 4pp, quarto, printed in red and black on light-green stock; seven illustrations from photographs. 11" x 8.5" Very Good. Item #040946
From a hotel built on the banks of the Conestoga River in 1860, Rocky Springs evolved through several owners into a 60-acre amusement park with roller coaster, merry-go-round, whip, miniature railroad, skooters, airplane swing, roller skating rink, swimming pool, shooting gallery, fun house, speed boat rides, canoes, etc. When this brochure was written, the owner was Joseph Figari. [Unrecorded by OCLC, which does find one holding of another publication on Rocky Springs Park.].