A HISTORY OF THE CHURCH HILL TUNNEL. Walter Samuel Griggs, Jr.

A HISTORY OF THE CHURCH HILL TUNNEL

Richmond, Virginia: 1963. Original manuscript. (19)pp quarto, stencil from typescript of this thesis/dissertation. Text begins: "In April of 1865 the Confederate Army under General Robert E. Lee moved slowly out or Richmond, the fallen capital of the Confederacy...." 8.5" x 11". Paper-clipped, not bound. Very Good. Item #040004

The author, a law professor, has written extensively on events in the history of Richmond and Virginia. [WorldCat locates two holdings of this title: Library of Virginia, Virginia Hist Soc.].

Price: $25.00

See all items in Military, Railroads
See all items by ,